In this video, we show you how to separate a typical 1-step form which normally includes user registration, checkout, and adding the new user to MemberPress (or Wishlist Member) into a 2-step process with 2 forms.
- Form 1: Register new user and collect information including which membership level they desire
- Form 2: Checkout the new user and add them to their previously selected membership level from Form 1
- Auto-login script to put into your theme’s functions.php file
- Gravity Forms Documentation on Dynamic Population
- Gravity Forms Documentation on Default Values for WP users