This particular setup would only work with Gravity Press Pro and Stripe payment method. Make sure to install both Gravity Press Pro and Stripe payment add-on when setting this up along with the important plugins: Gravity Forms, MemberPress and the User Registration add-on.
- Create your form, you can refer to this guide on how to do that.
- Instead of only adding one product field, there should be two Product fields to be added in your form: one to set your MemberPress level/s in, and the other product field is the amount for your one-time initial registration fee. (Information on how to bulk/add your MemberPress level/s in the product field can be viewed in the guide linked above.)
- Set your Gravity Press feed, ensure that you select the product field that contains your MemberPress level/s under Value.
Setting Up Stripe
- Create a Stripe feed. The transaction type should be set to Subscription to process the recurring subscription for your MemberPress membership.
- Select the product field where you have set your MemberPress level/s in for the recurring amount. Make sure that the billing cycle matches that of the billing cycle you have set for your MemberPress membership.
- Proceed with enabling Setup Fee and select the product field where you have set the amount of your initial registration fee.
- Save your feed.
- Last create your user registration feed and you’re done!