Creating different pricing plans for a single product with Gravity Tables is easy. If you need to offer monthly/annual pricing plans for your products, follow the steps below:
- Create different plans with the billing cycles you want to offer. For example, if you want to offer monthly and annual plans, make sure that you create two different pricing plans under Forms Pricing Tables. Input the correct prices for the plans and make sure that you utilize the description box for each plan to specify what is included in each plan.
- Once you have done that, proceed with creating your sign up/registration form with Gravity Forms.
- Add the necessary fields you would like in the registration form and then proceed with adding a radio button field. In this radio button field, add the choices on what kind of pricing plans you are offering. In this example, monthly and annual plan.
- Proceed with adding the Pricing Tables fields on your form. Since we only have two types of pricing plans in this example, you also need to add two Pricing Table fields. Set each Pricing Table field to 1 column and enable a conditional logic to only show each pricing table field based on the choice your customer/s have made in the radio button field.
- Please also make sure to create the same number of payment feeds in your form and also enable a conditional logic to process each feed based on the radio button field in your form.